Our meticulous cleanup and the latest equipment make short work of mold damage problems.
Mold grows naturally in our environment. If mold didn’t exist, we would be living amongst piles of built-up organic debris. The problem is when the mold concentration in your home is greater than the natural concentration outside. According to the EPA, Americans spend 90% or more of their time indoors. Unfortunately, the EPA tells us that the levels of indoor pollutants can be from two to five times higher indoors than outdoors.
There are several signs that you may have a mold imbalance. Have you noticed any musty smells in your home? Is anyone in the home experiencing sneezing, running nose, allergies, coughing, nasal congestion, and/or irritation of the eyes or throat? Have you had a recent water leak somewhere in the home? These, and obvious and visible signs of mold, reflect damage that can already be affecting your health. Here at Mold Free NC, we want to make sure any mold damage you may have in your home is taken care of quickly, efficiently, and without worry.
At Mold Free NC, all our technicians are IICRC certified in both water and mold issues to ensure that you get the best results possible. As certified mold inspectors, we are carefully trained to handle mold damage in a systematic and meticulous fashion to inhibit mold spores from being released into the air and spreading. With the certifications that you want, the latest equipment, and the ability to work with your insurance company on the remediation, if you live in Durham, North Carolina or a surrounding area, we are the best choice for taking care of your mold issues.
If you see or suspect mold damage in your home, don’t wait! Contact us at Mold Free NC today.